i think i'm gonna suffer from indigestion in about 15 minutes time. which gives me just enough time to type this before i go into what i feel is almost like labour. so maybe giving birth wouldn't be too much of a problem for me.

reason for my indigestion is that i ate a ridiculous amount of food today and all of it started at 15 minutes. thumbs up for hipster indie cool vibes but not so for the food, hmm. i think i should go there again for the pizza, they look like they are worth trying.
and nydc cake WHY THE FUCK DID I ORDER IT OMG i went to cancel it and the waiter came with my cake 2 secs later telling me oops too late. i mean WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO RIGHT SUCKFEST OK EAT AND BE FATTER.
and after all that food, i mean, how can you not end it off with a jap buffet rught? seriously.
EXPLODE.

can't believe the 2 more important people in my life are leaving ): vibhu, in a matter of days and trudy in a few weeks time ): it's the same feeling when niennie left i guess. it wasn't like crippling sadness cos i know i'm gonna see them again anw, but the fact that things are gonna be different and you can't do anything about it, that's what sucks the most for me. you really just can't do anything except wait for time to pass.
speaking of which i'm into my LAST week of germ breeding at home omg things are so real now after my mom nagged at me to start packing and asked me if i needed a pillow. love mom. i actually wanna get like, nice sheets that i'll be using for a year kns why is hostel single size then later my sheets cannot use at home anymore. but my mom thinks i just need to put like, scrap cloth over and sleep, and then probably cover myself with newspaper. so much money for just one year bloody ridiculous all my art lesson money go to shit. actually no, i shall not spend ANY of my art lesson money and use it for ss3 ^^

easier said than done.

ok stomach bye.

0 comments: