First post from my bb! :D
It is a wonder how you can own many things but still feel like you have nothing.
I am also on my awesome colic streak. Mom is concerned and wants me checked but I seriously freak out at hospitals. There was this time I was almost sent in cos I had this incredibly painful spasm/cramp/onlyGodknowswhatitwas it was crazy unimaginable ok. And my mom was this close to calling an ambulance and when I seriously thought I was going I freaked out even more and it completely did NOT help and I was breaking out in cold sweat more than I already was. My life flashed before me ok I am serious. K obviously my mom tried to calm me down and half my life was gone but I tried to sleep it off or smth like that I forgot what happened exactly. Oh hospitals.
Kns that medicated oil feeling even though there wasn't a single drop of it to begin with!!!! This seriously sickens me and I feel nauseous again.

I should try sleep now :/
LEAN MEAN DANCING MACHINE ^^ IN DREAMS

0 comments: