my internet is being a bitch so the only thing i can do now is list down what i feel like eating

unagi
sashimi
jelly beans
seafood alot alot of cooked seafood. i think i need to check my cholesterol.
kang kong (i really dont know why but the craving is always there)
omg why do i smell fish. ok fish. oh wait it is a type of seafood. ok nvm. food from the sea. hmm.
argh crap bnj's how can i ever escape from their evil claws. just like f21. ooh maybe that's gonna be my inspiration for my 2D proj. the evilness of bnj's.
I WANNA EAT A WHOLE DAMN LOT OF THINGS.
thank goodness i had bulgogi and cha soba today so i don't feel like i'm gonna cook maggi mee now. cos i eat maggi mee and imagine the maggi mee to be whatever i wanna eat for that day if i haven't had any good food the entire day. oh but in dorm i can't cook. so...i just eat yanyan. aeugh what kind of post is this.
bye.



0 comments: